"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
Quote by: Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Prayers for Zachary

Prayers for Zachary

My friend Colleen has begun the countdown to surgery with her son Zachary (he's in the NAM Gallery) who is scheduled for his palate closure on Tuesday, June 21st. Please send prayers, white light, positive thoughts and positive healing energy out into the universe for little Zachary. Every bit helps. Colleen, you are so strong. I will be thinking of you and Zachary on Tuesday and wishing you well.

Visit Zachary's website to see his gorgeous smile for yourself and sign the guestbook.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I thanked you for this in a private email, but it really means a lot to us that you put this out there for all the people who read Emily's blog to see. I want to thank you here because it worked! :) We have some truly talented, wonderful people taking care of our children and I know I will be forever grateful.

Hugs,
Colleen

7/16/2005 01:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home