"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
Quote by: Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Some Close Ups

Some Close Ups


What's a little drool among friends?


Can she get any cuter?


Yes, she can!

I have arrived in Myrtle Beach at the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association's 62nd Annual Meeting. I'm here without Emily (I miss her!) to discuss the NAM from a parent's perspective. I'm here with the NYU team and it is truly an honor to see them interact and hang out with them outside the hospital setting. They are so dedicated.

I will be sitting with the team during their presentation from 4-6pm (or so) this afternoon. It's amazing to see so many professionals gathered together in one place to talk about clefts and other craniofacial disorders. It can be such a lonely road for parents dealing with cleft lip (and other craniofacial issues). I am awed to see so many people in one place who know so much about it. I'm also so thankful for these professionals who have dedicated their lives and careers to helping people like Emily.

I am really looking forward to the talks. More Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home