"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
Quote by: Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Who's out there?

Who's out there?


Emily's just updating her blog in this picture. Do you visit her blog from time to time? She was wondering if you could post a comment to let her know you're out there thinking of her. She got this idea from Rachel's blog. She'd love to hear from you - just click on "comments" right below any post to leave a comment about yourself and say hello to little Miss Em.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,

It's Granma Judy! I love you very very much, and I am so proud of you!

I will come and visit you soon...I miss you!

Love, Granma

2/08/2005 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger Darcy said...

Hi Emily!

We're so fortunate to have come across your blog!! You and your mommy will never know how much of a help your blog has been to me and Rachel!

Keep up the great work! We're always thinking about you!

Darcy & Rachel
http://rachelsjourney.blogspot.com

2/10/2005 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger katze said...

Hi Emily,

I randomly surfed onto your blog via "Next Blog" back in June. There's something so compelling about your story and I've been rooting for you ever since. Thank you and thank your mommy for sharing your story with us.

Katze

2/12/2005 09:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,

I came across your site while investigating treatment for a sinus infection. It was so interesting, I decided to take a longer peek at the cute photos. Now you can say you have gotten mail from around the world, because I live in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The NET makes the world a smaller place and people who would normally never meet in their lifetimes get to 'share' a bit of themselves from far away.

Thanks for sharing,
Amanda

5/27/2005 05:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home