"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
Quote by: Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Recovery - Day 9

Recovery - Day 9

It's still early in the morning nine days post-op and we got our first pictures of Emily without the stitches in. She slept great again last night (from 8:30 pm to 7 am) and woke up happy (I would too after all that sleep). No time to write a long entry because I'm back to work today, but I did want to share these pictures.


She's getting back to her happy self. I'm so glad!


A great example of a "Dr. Cutting" nose. I wish mine was as perky.


A close up of the repair. Keep in mind it's still very red and will change monthly. The wound is still oozing and we need to put saline drops in her nose and keep the area as clean as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home