"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
Quote by: Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

NAM Appt. #20

NAM Appt. #20

Emily saw Dr. Brecht today since Dr. Grayson is still out most days in August. The waiting room was full and we had a long wait, but Emily was happy and I don't mind that it takes so long sometimes. I asked Dr. Carter (another orthodontist) to measure Emily's columella and she said it's at 5 mm with no NAM and 6.5 mm with the NAM, but no tape. She then rolled her eyes at me and told me not to worry about the exact length so much - Emily looks good and will get a good outcome and that's what's important. The adjustment was quick, but we started talking about pre-op tests today and it's making me quite nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home